drruth2
[Possible Bug]. I just encountered behavior that was unexpected in attempting to undo a delete action.  I have an entry in a Note with a link.  I noticed that the line had "]" following the text but before the link symbol.  I deleted the "]" and the link was lost.
I attempted to undo, expecting the link to be restored.  The "]" reappeared but the link was broken. Tried another undo and no change.
The behavior I expect was that the link would be restored.  Probably being gummed up in the Markdown syntax someplace but I can't inspect because I'm not sufficiently conversant with Markdown syntax.
Dennis Ruth, CISSP Retired
Aerospace Scientist
Computer Scientist
Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) US Army
Professor (Ret) National Defense University
 College of Information and Cyberspace
mcaton
Dennis,

Are you able to replicate this consistently?  I just tried and the "]" was returned, thus fixing the hyperlink.  I tried with CTRL+Z and TheBrain's Undo.  Both worked on my end.

It should be noted that the undo history is cleared if your Brain auto syncs and that note modifications cannot be undone unless they have focus (edit mode).  It could be that you tried to hit the undo after a recent autosync and thus it was too late... or.... you just needed to place your cursor in the note again.

Thanks,
Matt
drruth2
Matt,
I'll experiment a bit after Christmas. Happy New Year.
Dennis Ruth, CISSP Retired
Aerospace Scientist
Computer Scientist
Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) US Army
Professor (Ret) National Defense University
 College of Information and Cyberspace

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software