zenrain
Also reported here, but I'm starting a new thread since I think it's a different issue.
This morning every brain I have that used to sync now receives an Unknown Error Syncing when trying to sync.

Output.log sent to support. I'll attach the ticket # once I have it.

Update: Ticket ID 53684
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
Note: If others are having this issue also you will probably want to disable automatic syncing until the issue is resolved so errors don't collect in the message area. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
danlandrum
Same here. 53 errors. Closing the app for now. 
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
vandevyver
not syncing is a real show stopper ...
danlandrum
@vandevyver - It's beta and comes with the price of admission. They'll correct it, though I'm being cautious because I have a lot of work in progress tied to v9.
OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
vandevyver
danlandrum wrote:
@vandevyver - It's beta and comes with the price of admission. They'll correct it, though I'm being cautious because I have a lot of work in progress tied to v9.

I fully understand we are using a beta version, in which I expect new functions to be unstable, but introducing new instability can imho be avoided by regression testing.

I mentioned 'show stopper', because this will stop me using it, hence no more testing reporting issues.

Hope it can be fixed soon.
mcaton
Thanks everyone.  We're reviewing the logs now and we hope to get you syncing again soon!

Matt
mcaton
Sync was not working this morning, but should be fixed now.  Can you try syncing again?

Thanks,
Matt
danlandrum
Working again here. No errors, no issue. Thanks.
OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
zenrain
Fixed here as well. Thanks!
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software