BHurd
Try this experiment and tell me what you think:  Select a parent thought that has about 40 or 50 children. (it might show itself with fewer children) and ctrl-click the gate to select the children.  Now unlink the selection from the parent.  Create a new child thought for the same parent and make it the active thought.  Then link the selection to the new active child thought and watch the ugliness that happens.

The plex updates with each child being linked, it's messy and slow.  They should all just pop up under the active thought after all the background data base stuff is done and perhaps there should be some kind of indicator (highlighted spining plex wheel?? whatever) that the work is being done.

HanBav
same with me, see expanded view strange exploding; sorry did not read your post before
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software