dkpalmer

Moving a group of thoughts to another parent - when I unlinked a thought from the original parent, I lost the parent and all children. A database rebuild recovered all the thoughts as Orphaned.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't.
Harlan
Hello, have you been able to replicate this problem? It sounds like maybe the thoughts were unlinked but still present? Is this possible?
Regards,
-Harlan
dkpalmer
No - I have not been able to reproduce it, although I haven't really tried. :-)

Initially none of the thoughts were there - at least I couldn't locate them either in a search or by listing orphaned thoughts. But once I did a database rebuild, the Orphaned thought list brought them all back up and I could relink them to a new parent.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software