GlenBuecker
I have PB set to load attachments into the brain db. After linking to a folder, I select unlink while in the plex. After confirming the dialog box, the virtual thought disappears. Is it correct that the folder and it's contents vanish from my hard drive with no way of salvage? Shouldn't it just forget to link to the folder? I realize that since I have set my brain to import attachments, the folder and its contents are store in the Files folder. It would be nice if PB could return the folder to its original location prior to inputting it. SHort of not importing attachments, is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Glen

GlenBuecker
When linking to external folders and files, everything works great. I just think that organizing folders in the finder or wherever else, and then linking to them from PB seems redundant. I've then organized them in two places.

Any thoughts?

Glen

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software