korm
On OS X, the configuration of windows, including size of the window, location of the notes panel (vertical or horizontal), and size of that panel, is not remembered from one session to the next.   Please consider a feature so that TheBrain remembers these settings so we don't have to fiddle with the appearance each time the program is launched.  Thanks.
zenrain
Hmm, in my case it remembers window layouts as long as I quit TheBrain 9. If it crashes it won't remember them. In the first release it seems to do that quite a lot, so it seems like it doesn't remember the layout.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
korm
zenrain wrote:
Hmm, in my case it remembers window layouts as long as I quit TheBrain 9. If it crashes it won't remember them. In the first release it seems to do that quite a lot, so it seems like it doesn't remember the layout.

I'm happy for you [smile]

Over here TheBrain 9 does not remember layouts. Crashes or no crashes.
zenrain
Sorry, I wasn't clear. My post was primarily to communicate that that isn't usual, it should be remembering window layouts, and I've seen a similar post where someone said the same thing, but after quitting intentionally, it did save the layout. 

That doesn't seem to be the case in your situation. I wonder what's different.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
korm,

I've just tested this on my Mac OS X 10.11 machine and my last setup is saved when I restart TheBrain. Are you sure you are quitting TheBrain with the menu option or ⌘+Q?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software