frankbusch
When I create a new parent thought by dragging a link from a thought in focus, then change the thought type of the parent thought (while creating it) the thought type of the thought in focus also involuntary changes to the thought type of the newly created parent thought.

Using 7012b on a Mac 10.7

Cheers,
Frank
Tracy
Hi Frank,
Thanks for reporting this to us. There is a new update this morning, version 7.0.1.3. Can you please download this version and let me know if your Thought Types are working correctly. Here is the link http://www.thebrain.com/products/desktop/
Thanks!! Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
frankbusch
Hi Tracy,
tried it, still the same issue.

Cheers,
Frank
Harlan
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the feedback. We have this bug logged and it is in the queue to be fixed soon.
Regards,
-Harlan
FreeSpirit
I am running 7.0.1.5-b. on windows 7 and experience a similar bug but while making a child thought.

Execution steps. Select a thought that currently has a type. Create a child trough clicking the child bubble below the name. Select the child thought type, the parent will change also.

FreeSpirit
In addition I am also having this with Jump thoughts.
pthompson
FreeSpirit, 

Thank you for posting. This is a known issue and has already been logged as a bug. Our engineers are currently in the process of finding a fix.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software