Absym
Hello,

After updating from 9 to 10 I cannot see my previous brain anymore and really don't know where to look for the file.

Also when trying to restore an archive form June (don't know if version 8,9 or 10), I get a message saying This brain cannot be imported because you don't have the permission to access it.

I Googled and didn't find anything about these issues, the best should be to recover the latest file, hope this is possible.

Thanks for all suggestion,

Herve
Absym
I forgot to mention that I tried to open the previous version but my Brain was also empty there.
Best,

Herve
shinyplastic
Hi Herve,

I would honestly pause doing anything, and email / call support, they are excellent in this situation any can usually help you recover.

You will be able to talk to them Mon.

Good luck!
metta
@Absym ~

I agree with @shinyplastic ~ Your best bet is to wait, and TheBrain team will be able to help you.

However, I think the fix will be relatively simple because TB probably just can't find the path to your brain (which is probably right where you left it).

If I'm correct, you can read more about this fix using the links I provided in this discussion about a similar problem with an upgrade to TheBrain 11. 

Hope this helps! ÃƒÆ’°Å¸â„¢â€š
metta
@Absym ~

Also forgot to mention: as you will see in the other discussions, you may also need to make sure you are logged in....
😉
Absym
Hello and many thanks for all your reply, @metta I wasn't aware that I have to login ðŸ˜³ and all is working fine now. 
Again thanks ^^
metta
@Absym ~

Hooray! ðŸ™Œ So glad you were able to get in.

No worries about missing this. I know how disconcerting (scary) it is not to be able find your data -- and, as you can imagine, you were not the first to run into this issue.

Turns out a new security protocol was added at some point which made this (new) login a requirement. 

Glad to know you are now good-to-go! ðŸ™‚

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software