jpbarragan
In Attachments as list view , when Update displayed contents on mouse hover is selected in the Preferences, on the hover view you don't get the Notes displayed, but the first attachment, even if you have Notes written in that thought. On V10 we used to see the notes on thought's hover. This behavior renders the hover feature essentially useless since what we want to see is the notes. I hope this is just a bug, not the intended behavior.

Also, when you click on any thought the first attachment is ALWAYS displayed in the content area by default EVEN IF THE NOTES ARE NOT EMPTY. We just to get the notes in the display area on first thought click.

The behavior seems correct in Attachments as tabs view though.

Juan Pablo Barragán
Odoo Concept
jpbarragan@odooconcept.com
metta
@jpbarragan ~

Thanks for the good detail you've provided on this issue!

I accidentally created a duplicate post on this issue since is it definitely not the desired behavior.
metta
Also, I just now confirmed this problem shows up by simply navigating within TB11.0.37:
> When I navigate directly to a thought that has both notes and attachments, the first attachment now displays by default, instead of the notes.

This is definitely not the preferred or expected behavior.
metta
@jpbarragan ~ 

Just now received a report from another Windows user, and he is NOT seeing the default attachments that you and I are seeing.

Since he is using Win10 and I am on Win7, I'm curious: what platform are you using?
jpbarragan
Hi @metta , I am using Win 10.
Juan Pablo Barragán
Odoo Concept
drruth2
I can confirm that this is happening on a Win10 PC.

Respectfully,

Dennis Ruth, CISSP Retired

Computer Scientist

Aerospace Scientist

Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), US Army

Air Defense Artillery, Adjutant General Corps

Defense Information Systems Agency (Ret)

Professor (Ret), National Defense University,

College of Information and Cyberspace

703-409-7677
Dennis Ruth, CISSP Retired
Aerospace Scientist
Computer Scientist
Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) US Army
Professor (Ret) National Defense University
 College of Information and Cyberspace
metta
@jpbarragan & @drruth2 ~

Thank you both for the additional feedback.

Hopefully TB team will weigh in on this during the day on Monday.
nick
Hi everyone,

This issue was discovered and documented a little less than a week ago. I will update this thread as soon as any progress is made.
Thanks
-Nick
Harlan
Fixed in 11.0.38. Thanks all. 
Regards,
-Harlan
jpbarragan
Thanks Harlan, I just tried it and it works fine.
Juan Pablo Barragán
Odoo Concept
metta
@Harlan ~

Many thanks for the prompt turn-around on this fix!

Much appreciated.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software