KariAnne
Hi,

I am running the latest version of PB (6.0.7.5) and have also updated to the latest version of Lion.  I can no longer drag and drop from address book, email or spot light and the search function for addresses and emails only turns up things that are not relevant at all.

Are others experiencing the same thing?  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug.  I would really appreciate some help, as this is quite frustrating.

Thanks for any help!
Kari Anne

artcanadianstyle
I also noticed an inability to drag and drop from other programs since I upgraded to Lion.  I just thought I was doing something wrong.  I also am using theBrain 7 beta so it must be more about the Lion OS rather than the beta if you are still using 6.
Harlan
Yes, some things were changed with Lion... The beta of version 7 fixes some of these, most notably the search problems. Please try out 7.0.1.0 and let us know what you are having trouble with.
Regards,
-Harlan
ibsteve
Drag and drop not working for me in 7.0.1.6 beta. 

Steve
jbennett
Steve, 

Thanks for posting.  Our engineers are currently aware of drag and drop issues with Apple Mail and Address Book in Lion and TheBrain 7 and are working towards a solution that will be released in a future update.  To my knowledge, these are the only issues reported.  Would you mind elaborating a bit on the issue you are experiencing.  Is it related to a specific file type or is it generalized.

James

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software