GerSch
It should be great if we could bring the URL of a website via drag and drop from the intern browser to a thought in another open Brain windows of the same Brain or better of another Brain, too.
mcaton
GerSch,

You should be able to accomplish this.  What results are you getting when attempting to drag and drop from the Address Bar of the Brain's internal browser to another open Brain?

Thanks,
Matt
GerSch
When I deag the url to the next Brain tab I can not activated this Brain, so I can not drop it to the Brain itself.
zenrain
Ah, I think I see. When I drag a link from TheBrain 9 internal browser and mouse over a new tab it doesn't switch to the new tab.
However, if I use the Finder, it will wait a bit, then flash, then switch tabs. 

I think the request is to recognize when a dragged item is hovering over a tab and then switch (similar to the finder functionality).

Workaround is to copy the link and then switch tabs and paste or use the keyboard shortcut assigned to Paste as New Thought or Paste on Item.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Alex,

Thanks for the additional info.  Patrick and I just ran through a series of tests on Windows and macOS.  We were not able to switch tabs on hover (when dragging an item from a Finder Folder) but saw several different results (mac vs Windows).  So yes, I'll document this as a request to consistently notice items dragged to a Brain tab and have it activate.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software