bfisher
I'm sure I'm missing something... and I did a search here and didn't find much...

I have created a document template (for meeting notes for example).  How do I really use this template?

When I click "add attachment" and select Template - it gives me a confirmation screen (usability note, give a "do not show again" option).  It then opens my templates folder and I see my template there.  If I double click the template, it opens and I can create my new document.

How do I save the new document (based on the template) into my brain?  The only way I could do it was to save it to a temporary spot - and then move it into my brain at the thought I was on.  Seems like there has to be a better way - I'm sure I'm missing something...

thanks!

zenrain
Once you have added your template document in the template folder, it will be listed at the top in the types of files to create above the buttons.
Now all you have to do to use that template is click on the file. It will automatically open the file and attach it to the thought (as an internal attachment) with the thoughts name.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
bfisher
Doh!  Perfect!  That's what I expected and somehow missed it.  Exactly what I wanted   thanks!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software