labische
i have discovered that on the iPad I can add
Child and Jump and Parent thoughts on WebBrain.
what is the trick to add notes in the Notes area using an iPad??
Thanks For Any Help
labische

zenrain

I don't believe it's possible to edit thoughts on iOS currently.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
ABDH13
In Windows you have to strike the Edit button (lower right hand corner) just as you do for adding attachment.
FWIW

labische
Thank you both for your help.
I did a search for this and could find no resource - so I am testing the waters to see if this is actually implemented as a feature or just a bug that I found....

I have been able to add thoughts and edit thoughts on WebBrain on the ipad, but not able to edit notes of thoughts, which was the original question.
Here is the sequence i use to create a thought on WebBrain on ipad.

1.   On Webbrain - with ipad -- by holding a finger on a thought for a 2-3 seconds  -- eventually a circle will envelop the thought and will give the choice to:
Create Child
Create Jump
Create Parent --  etc....

2.  After deciding  which thought to create - -(Parent - Child - Jump) -- by tapping on that selection ---  i get a box to type in the name of the thought (also works with thoughts already named)

3. typing in the name and tapping on Save -- the screen resets and the thought is created --
if I sync back to either Windows or Mac Brain - the thought is included. (see picture)
----
Please let me know if you find a way to add or edit Notes from ipad.
labische

mcaton
No hidden 'add notes' trick yet.  But please do stay tuned.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software