bmac
One of the small issues using PB5 with voice dictation (Dragon NaturallySpeaking professional) is that when you dictate into the instant activation input box, PB5 does nothing.  You have to press the search button to get any response or revert to the keyboard to press the space bar in order to get instant activation choices.

I am wondering if this small issue can be fixed so the use of voice recognition comes more seamless.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
Moe
bmac, Thanks for the feedback. I made a note of this. Currently our engineers have their hands full with other larger priorities.

Best regards,
Moe

bmac
Thanks Moe - yes, it is not a big deal, just a nuisance.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software