NickMilner
Sorry for the spam but I really wanted to say thanks for this new version. TB is buttery smooth on my MBP now! 🙂
Harlan
Thanks Nick. We are doing our best to make that the case for everyone! It's always nice to hear that it is working well. 👍🏼
Regards,
-Harlan
sudeepshroff
Curious to get the update. Delay in response on Mac was really bothersome. Thanks for making it better.
Harlan
If you are seeing a delay on macOS, after installing 11.0.111, go to Preferences > System and enable the ‘Conserve energy’ setting. 
Regards,
-Harlan
sudeepshroff
My installation is 11.0.107.0. And when I try to check for the update, I am getting the message that the latest version is already installed. Why is it so? How do I get 11.0.111?
shinyplastic
To get the alpha / beta releases

Option > Preferences > System > Update Channel >  (Beta or Alpha)
peterB
@sudeepshroff
(expanding on the correct answer @shinyplastic@sudeepshroff already provided)

Sorry for the confusion, we have different update "channels" that you can set in preferences. The default is the "Stable" channel. The Alpha channel contains frequent updates and provides access to the very latest versions. It is the recommended channel if you have an urgent need for a fix that is not yet available on the Stable channel and do not mind frequent updates. All the updates will make their way to the Stable channel as well, just at a later date.

To get the Alpha channel update:
Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Update channel, and select "Alpha" from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.
macOS: Go to TheBrain > Preferences > System > Update channel and select "Alpha" from the dropdown menu. Then go to TheBrain > Check for Update, and install the update.

-Peter
sudeepshroff
Thank you @shinyplastic & @peterB. I have changed the channel and downloaded the latest version. 
And it is so swift - very responsive. 
Let it always be like this 🙂

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software