ruudhein
App remains open now when you open it, but as soon as you select a brain, it crashes again.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | FeedlyPrintFriendly | TheBrain v11.0.35.0

(Windows 10)
Zac
The app crashes upon selecting a brain.
Daniel Zacharias
shatcher
Thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately it is a known issue, but we are currently working on it and hope to have a fix soon. We will let you know when we have gotten TheBrain to open properly on Pie.

Cheers, Sean
ruudhein
I understand the whole "no roadmaps" thing but is there anything to share on this? It's 4 months after the release of Pie and besides using the mobile browser to access TB, I'm pushed to other mobile tools. It's frustrating, and seeing as the original Android Beta post is from 5 years ago, I'm a bit worried this isn't really going to happen any time soon.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | FeedlyPrintFriendly | TheBrain v11.0.35.0

(Windows 10)
bmac
Before I noticed this post I, too, experienced the crash this morning on my Pixel 3, Android 9, with no warning.  
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
Harlan
The latest version of TheBrain for Android (.35) which was just released fixes this issue. FYI, this fix was available in the beta version for some time now - sorry that wasn't posted here earlier.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software