Harlan
This release includes many fixes and a few things that have been requested here. Highlights include:
  • Search of labels and links
  • Duplicate thought command
  • Double-click to maximize plex preference
  • Improved checkboxes in notes
  • Attachment URL editing
Additionally, there are many fixes.

Details here:
http://forums.thebrain.com/post/7995529

Thanks everyone for your help and enthusiasm!
Regards,
-Harlan
perry
Harlan wrote:

Thanks everyone for your help and enthusiasm!

Thank you for giving us something to be enthusiastic about!
perry
Harlan wrote:
  • Improved checkboxes in notes
The six issues I listed here are still an issue (although you did say 'improved' not "fixed" [wink]).

Interestingly, adding a checkbox to a line within an ordered list changes the whole list to checkboxes.
pthompson
perry wrote:
The six issues I listed here are still an issue (although you did say 'improved' not "fixed" [wink]).

Interestingly, adding a checkbox to a line within an ordered list changes the whole list to checkboxes.

perry,

It's still a work in progress. If it hasn't been fixed yet, please have confidence that it will be. It's been documented and will be coming.
perry
pthompson wrote:

It's still a work in progress. If it hasn't been fixed yet, please have confidence that it will be. It's been documented and will be coming.

Yep, sorry, wasn't meaning to harass, just checking previous issues and reporting [wink]

/me fully confident [smile]
zenrain
Quote:
  • Search of labels and links
  • Duplicate thought command
  • Double-click to maximize plex preference

Thanks, the duplicate thought command and double click are very much appreciated.

Labels now being searched and returned in instant search is new, and very interesting. I've played around with it and can already see it reducing my need for using the comma trick in thought names. Very cool! [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software