master
In my office I use since about a year PersonalBrain Pro (today version 4.5, private at home 5.0).
Since about one week I observe that PB 4.5 
A second problem I observe also now: I cannot delete forgotten thoughts anymore. When I try to do this, my computers allways gets blocked and I have to reboot it (but still deleting is impossible).
Has anybody some advice how I can eliminate these problems?
Thanks for your help!
master

Moe
Master, Thanks for the post. If it is the case that PB is slow starting upon your computer booting, then you might want to disable un-needed programs from starting when your computer boots as well as un-needed services which may take up system resources.

Regarding the issue with deleting forgotten Thoughts. Under Options > Show Forgotten Thoughts, are you selecting all then deleting when this happens, or just selecting one Thought then deleting when you experience the lockup behavior?

If you can replicate the lockup behavior then directly after send us a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. We will be glad to take a closer look and see if any clues are provided as to what might be causing this issue.

Best regards,
Moe

master
Hello Moe,

thank you very much for your reply.

(1) The very slow starting of PB 4.5 is not correlated with the booting of my computer: even when I start PersonalBrain, say 2 hours later after booting the PC, then it takes say 1 or 2 minutes that PB starts (that means the PB label is showing up which tells me that now PB 4.5 will come and about another minute later I finally can see the Plex.
This strange behaviour was not from the beginning of my work with PB, but
appeared just about 2 weeks agow.

(2) Deleting forgotten thoughts also was never a prodlem (indiviual thoughts or all of them at the same time. But now absolutely no deleting is possible, i.e. single htoughts or the total ensemble.

Any idea hoe to proceed?

Best regards,
master

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software