frankbusch
Hi everyone,
just started to play around with the sitebrain function of PB4.
One thing that I can immediately see is that I don't like the way that attachments are handled.

I have a lot of jpegs in my brain (each between 15 and 500kb). I have set the attachment option during export to do not open attachements automatically. When I then click on an attachment after the brain is uploaded the picture opens in the lower panel but is not resized to fit the window, which means a lot of scrolling. 

Anyone know which setting I need to tweak?

What I really would be looking for is a small guide of what the different files (from settings.js to the css files) means and which include options that I can tweak. Anything coming there?

I will start to play around with the different files and report some findings here.
Cheers,
Frank
mcaton
Frank,

We do have some basic documentation available... see attached.

Also, we have an earlier recorded PersonalBrain 202: SiteBrain Publishing class available for viewing.  You can find it here.  Many helpful tips on different uploading and content viewing options.

Thanks,
Matt
frankbusch
Thanks Matt,
I'll continue exploring.

Cheers,
Frank
RLPopeIII
Just posted my SB and I am having trouble getting my pages to show. I am attaching webpage, from my site and when I publish, some pages show, while other thoughts show the default SB note page. I've tried several export settings.

Any thoughts? No pun intended

Ren

P.S. here's the url http://www.rensdomain.net
Ren Pope

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software