sleahcim
I dragged a few folders from a Windows Explorer directory to one of my thoughts and they linked just fine. I decided later that they were unnecessary and tried to delete them using SHIFT + RIGHT-CLICK and there is no option available for deleting them. I've also tried to CTRL-CLICK all of the folders as a selection and RIGHT-CLICK the selection to unlink with no luck there.

Is there a way to delete virtual thoughts?

zenrain
Yes, right click on the link to any actual (non virtual) parent or jump thoughts you have, and unlink.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Neocortex
You may also have to close and reopen the Brain doc ( at least on the Mac) to see the correct results of the unlinking of the virtual thought, as sometimes unexpected things occur. ( such as a virtual Thought Folder expanding to become the entire volume of your hard drive, with no parent thought to delete that from)

Best.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software