Mattematikk
Hi!
Has anyone any experience using voice control for Personalbrain, creating thoughts and links between thoughts without using a keyboard?
Mattematikk
Well...  I have a software called VoiceXpress for voice control. Works fine for voice typing in Word. Onecould of course use Dragon or anything that converts human voice to commands and text in a computer.
I just wanted to know if anyone have any experience using this techonology with Personalbrain.
My vision is to be able to enter more connections and find information also when keyboard access is not possible.
I forsee a future soon when enourmous amount of knowledge is organized in structures very much like "personalbrains", and by talking to the computer you kan navigate and get answers, and also extend the structure. If you have built the structure, you also know the words used, and you would use them to retract the information. The problem I see is that if you should be able to build structure using vocie control you would most probably need a spoken response from the computer and the computer should in some way know the "meaning" with the thought-types and link-types. 
Very soon our mobile phone will be powerful enough to interpret voice input. Imagine then if you have your "personalbrain" in your phone and will be able to add information to and retract information from it using only your voice.What a freedom that would be.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software