seamus
When saving a Brain as HTML the wallpaper from the plex window is not exported and it defaults to the blue background.
PB 4.0.4.4
Harlan
This is not a bug - the SiteBrain export unfortunately cannot mimic all of the features from PB4. As the software evolves, we will continue to improve this.

If you are so inclined and you know HTML and CSS, you can edit the files that are output in the export and modify them to change the wallpaper and other settings.
Regards,
-Harlan
spytech128
I wish you could create a setting to do that for us! LOL
But I would like to know how and where to find the Brain files to take those settings from and where to set them on the export files.

Spytech128
Harlan
Most of these settings can be found in the .CSS files that are included in your exported Brain folder.

At this time, such changes should only be undertaken by those of you with a good understanding of CSS and HTML. In the future we will improve the ability to modify these settings without having to modify the code directly.
Regards,
-Harlan
metavalent
hi. would just like to cast another vote for this feature, i.e., export HTML includes plex background. thanks for the AMAZING work on this mind blowing product.
linndustries
I'm not a css or html expert so there may be a better way to change this, but I found that by replacing the backGrad.gif in the res/images folder did the trick for me. I also had to change the css setting for #plexDiv in the layout.css file, replacing background-repeat: repeat-x; with background-repeat;

Of course every time you export your brain you have to change backGrad.gif and the layout css file, but I'm sure that if your image consists of a repeatable pattern you could change your image so that it worked with the default css setting. A pain but at least you get what you want.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software