DChild
This was mentioned before, by SamCox, and I second it - an optional speed parameter for Wander.

Further, the option to display associated Notes when Wander is running, and also a hot key - like the space bar - to tempoarily pause the Wander mode, and to toggle it back.

Lonfp
I strongly support this idea for wander speed options. Brainstorming review using wander requires adjustment of speed since different people process at different speeds and different thoughts are of various complexity, some requiring more pause/length than others. Longterm project planning requires deeper,thus longer review than outlined list of what to wear to a particular event.
jostber
I'd also like to have a functionality for wandering chronologically through thoughts by parameters like: Thoughts Accessed Today, Thoughts by Type,  Last Modified Thoughts, Thoughs With Calendar Events. Could be useful. 
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
zenrain
Great idea jostber!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
SmartDust
Ahum
http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/show_single_post?pid=26372299&postcount=1
jostber
SmartDust, You were first!
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software