Mike0910201
It's only my third day with the brain.  I downloaded the Omer Aziz brain and noticed some thoughts not connected as to anything.  Puzzled, I tried to use "wander" and it crashed out and did not have the last used brain open.  This is NOT an issue for me, I was just exploring.  FWIW:

Windows 10 on Surface Pro 6 (not in tablet mode)

TheBrain 10.0.51.0 Windows - Microsoft Windows 10 Home
2019-08-04 15:27:04
Origin: AppDomain Terminal: True
System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.RenderTargetBitmap.FinalizeCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.RenderTargetBitmap..ctor(Int32 pixelWidth, Int32 pixelHeight, Double dpiX, Double dpiY, PixelFormat pixelFormat)
at TheBrain.Drawing.Windows.WindowsGraphics.<>c.#X6b(Tuple`4 #Kk) in #nDD:line 92
at #oz.#Mz.#ng(#bx #Qc) in #IDD:line 21
at #oz.#Ez.#ng(#bx #Qc) in #uDD:line 15
at TheBrain.Drawing.Windows.WindowsGraphics.#Bt(ImageKey #Ct, Color #dE, Color #eE, RectangleF #aT, RectangleF #P4l) in #nDD:line 143
at #MC.#6E.#wE() in #VDD:line 148
at ##.#87l(#O4l ) in #cDD:line 145
at #8ye.#O4l.#wAe(Object #e, EventArgs #y) in #cDD:line 570
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)

Seeing that this might be a memory issue I checked and it seems that I'm using 82%.  I'll try a restart and try wandering again with nothing else running to see if that helps.
metta
@Mike0910201 ~

I don't know many of the details about the current state of the wander function, but I did recently discover there have been some problems with it that have not yet been fully resolved. (Don't know if the problem I ran into is directly related to the crash you experienced or not.)
Mike0910201
Thanks for the reply.  It seems to be working now.  I suspect that it was just a resource problem.
metta
Good to know! Thanks for the update, Mike.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software