q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
whenever I try opening any brain in webbrain I always get a message Error, click here for details.. just after the java symbol appears and vanishes. when i click on click here I get a pop up Allpication has failed to run.. and when i click on the details button I get the following message.. any ideas.. obviously something to do with java.. thank you for any ideas..

sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginMain: unrecognized message ID 42
load: class com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class
load: class com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.thebrain.webbrain.applet.WebBrainApplet.class

Moe
Hi k4kaz,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum . When you load a Brain off of webbrain.com the Java applet engine will load the Java class necessary to run the applet on your computer. We believe something is getting in the way of this process. What browser are you using? Have you tried loading webbrain.com in different browsers on your computer to see if you experience the same problem?

If the problem occurs in every browser you load webbrain.com in, it is more probable that something else might be causing the issue. If you have any type of personal firewall software installed (eg ZoneAlarm), I would try disabling it to see if the problem persists. 

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software