mctrexler
Last week the iOS app developed a major bug, and you can no longer expand though icons by pressing own on them.  

Just now the web client seems to have developed a major bug, with the thought icons no longer expanding when you hover over them with your mouse.  Or they do for a second and then close, and then won't re-open.  

I'm wondering whether I need to give up on thought icons in TB9?

Mark
GaryW
Further to the iOS bug, in v9.1.0.2 on my iPad, the icon does not display when you open thought properties.
I continue to run v9.0.8.0 on my iPhone. When you open thought properties, the icon is there and pressing on it expands it.

Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans.

2019 Mac 3.1GHz i5 16GB RAM: Catalina v10.15.5, Safari v13.1, Chrome 83.0.4103.97; 2018 iPad Pro: iOS v13.5.1

mctrexler
Is there a way to move backward on my iphone?

Gary, I'm not sure what you mean by "when you open thought properties, the icon is there. . . "  Can you clarify?

Mark
GaryW
Mark: Attached are screen shots. 

(1) iPad v9.1.2.0
(2) iPad Thought properties - no icon
(3) iPhone v9.0.8.0 - icon displayed when thought properties opened
(4) iPhone thought icon expanded

(1) iPad v9.1.2.0.jpg  (2) iPad Thought properties - no icon.jpg  (3) iPhone v9.0.8.0 - icon displayed.jpg  (4)iPhone icon expanded.jpg 

Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans.

2019 Mac 3.1GHz i5 16GB RAM: Catalina v10.15.5, Safari v13.1, Chrome 83.0.4103.97; 2018 iPad Pro: iOS v13.5.1

mctrexler
Just FYI, support's response to my ticket on this issue: 

Thanks for writing in. I've confirmed both of these issues with zoomable icons on the iOS and sporadic behavior now in a web client Brain as well. Both documented and being actively reviewed by the engineering team!
metta
Thanks so much for the update, Mark.

Always interested in the current state of TB9 web client.
mcaton
Thanks Mark,

Yes, I've documented and confirmed these are under review.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software