zenrain
When you add a url to a thought on one computer, the web icon is automatically downloaded and then displayed as the thought icon (if there is not an existing icon).
However, when you add a url to a thought on a different computer, which is then added to the current computer via WebBrain, no icon is downloaded.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Zen,

True, the Web Icons don't travel with TheBrain.  But they can easily be re-generated.

1. Type *support* in your Search field
2. Navigate to (File > Utilities > Download Missing Web Icons)

Thank you,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks Matt.

I've done this workaround several times and it works, although it will go through all the thoughts and re-pull all web icons which can take some time. 

I still think this is a bug. When the thought icon is added, it shows on the WebBrain, but not to the second desktop version it synchronizes to. Thought Icons syncronize, and the web icon is just a .jpg that is saved into the thought folder. 

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Zen,

I'll write these up as 2 separate issues (web icons and thought icons) for further engineering review.

Thank you,
Matt
zenrain
Ugh, sorry, I miss-typed. I meant web icons. Web icons sync to the WebBrain, but not to the second desktop platform it synchronizes to. 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software