mnolte
Hello,

using PB 4.1.3.2 on Win XP with Java 1.6.0_03

when opening my brain I always get this message.

Martin

Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0009.gif, Views: 116, Size: 5.62 KB
mnolte
Indexing always hangs at the second last URL ... see screenshots

But which one is that last URL
If I knew, I could try to remove it from the brain.

Or should I try to delete all files in the txt and tmp folders? Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0010.gif, Views: 87, Size: 6.41 KB Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0011.gif, Views: 87, Size: 20.70 KB
Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0012.gif, Views: 88, Size: 11.65 KB Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0013.gif, Views: 87, Size: 9.57 KB
Daniel

Hi Martin,

Seeing your logs, it appears that the last URL is the 83 of the thought Phoenix,44 (Phoenix,44.83). But also, the two previous URLs appears to be in problems: Phoenix,42.81 and Phoenix,42.82.

To activate the thought Phoenix,44 and remove the URL 83:

1. Type in the Search Box of the Plex the number of the Thought (44), and press Ctrl+Enter after this
  2. Remove the URL attachment of the Thought

You can post or send by email the complete log files to investigate about this problem?

[Indexing.log, IndexBuilder.dat, IndexBuilder.log, UrlIndexBuilder.dat, UrlIndexBuilder.log and output.log]

Please let us know if, after removing the bad URL, the Indexing Process was completed successfully.

Regards,

dperalta@thebrain.com

mnolte
I have removed the URL of thought 83 - did not help, the URL was O. K. (http://channel.debian.de/)

I can not navigate to thoughts 81 or 82. Ctrl+Enter does not work - perhaps they do not exist.

I will send the requested log files via E-Mail.

Process Explorer shows that PB tries to call one URL all the time, approx. 10 times per second.
I did a search for this URL in my brain but could not find it.

Martin
Click image for larger version - Name: SnagIt0014.gif, Views: 65, Size: 16.62 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software