Infonaut
When searching in the search window it can happen, that a linked webpage does not appear in the window below but lays over the entire screen. This means I can´t see the plex structure anymore and have to back in the browser. When exporting my brain I choose “Include URL attachments” and “Open sole URL attachments automatically”. It works fine for other URLs but not some cases. Can I influence this opening in the brain?

PB Pro Edition 5.5.2.4
J-1.6.0_20
zenrain
Is this concerning the exported HTML brain? If so, you may want to check out this thread.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Infonaut
Thank you for the thread. Yes it´s concerning the exported HTML brain. If a linked web page opens in the webbrain page and not in the lower frame page, it´s confusing for the user to find back to the frampage. Most web pages open in the lower fram.
Can it be that the some web pages include script code not to open in a framed pages?
Moe
Perhaps the webpage that is being loaded has some sort of break out of frames script being loaded. A lot of sites do that. One example I can think of is Twitter.

Thanks,
Moe

Infonaut
You may be right. It may be a policy issue, not to appear on a framed web page. A solution may be to delete the URL link from the thought and place it into Notes.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software