hsscrm
I am having difficulty editing my brains at work (where I have restricted ability to upgrade browser software etc.).

When I try to view my brain using the Java version, Java starts to load, but then it hangs (I get an X in the corner of the Screen). I am running IE 7 with Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 1.5.0. Should it work on that configuration?

When I try the alternative Ajax version, it loads fine, but there seems to be no possibility to edit the Plex (e.g. no visible nodes to drag from etc.). Should Ajax allow editing, or is it Read Only at this stage?

Craig
Moe
Hi Craig,

Thank You for posting.

Quote:

When I try to view my brain using the Java version, Java starts to load, but then it hangs (I get an X in the corner of the Screen). I am running IE 7 with Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 1.5.0. Should it work on that configuration?

To view WebBrains using the applet view, you need to have Java 6 installed. You can update to Java 6 from the following link: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp.

Quote:

When I try the alternative Ajax version, it loads fine, but there seems to be no possibility to edit the Plex (e.g. no visible nodes to drag from etc.). Should Ajax allow editing, or is it Read Only at this stage?

The Ajax view does not allow editing of Thoughts at this time.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software