Harlan Show full post »
Adathome
Harlan wrote:
Sorry for any trouble experienced...

The embed code has not changed. Pat's post above is correct. Just type your GUID in (which you can see in the URL for your Brain). A new HTML 5 based UI to automatically generate embed code is still being worked on.

Also, old embedded brains should still work. If you are having trouble with an embedded brain, please email support@thebrain.com and let us know.

This is the code i used for my websites, with the plex left and the notes on the right side of the page this stopped working now.

div#container
{
   width: 1200px;
   position: relative;
   margin-top: 0px;
   margin-left: auto;
   margin-right: auto;
   text-align: left;
}
body
{
   text-align: center;
   margin: 0;
   background-image: url(images/grey.gif);
   background-attachment: fixed;
   color: #000000;
}
  </style>
</head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
<div id="container">
<script src="http://webbrain.com/embed?brain=BF7D58D0-460C-654A-1048-14EA12533996&amp;options=alwaysShowSingleAttachment%3Dtrue%2CcontentFrame%3Dmynotes%2C&amp;width=600px&amp;height=580px"></script><noscript>Enable
scripting to experience this site properly. <a
href='http://webbrain.com/hbrainpage/brain/BF7D58D0-460C-654A-1048-14EA12533996'>View
this Brain without scripting.</a></noscript>
<iframe style="position: relative; left: 600px; top: 28px; width: 615px; height: 551px; z-index: 2;" name="mynotes" id="InlineFrame2" src="" frameborder="0">Your browser
does not support inline frames or
is currently configured not to display inline frames.</iframe>
</div>
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Moe
Ad, Thanks for posting your website code. I have forwarded it to our engineers so that they have a closer look. I will be in contact with you via your support ticket on this.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software