GerSch
The new WebBrain works with the browser of
1. iPhone?
2. iPad?
3. Android?
4. Windows Phone 7?
5. Blackberry?
Moe
Hi GerSch, Thank You for posting. The new version of WebBrain will work on the (iPhone, iPad and Android). However, it does not work on the Blackberry nor has it been tested on the Windows Phone 7. You are more then welcome to try it out on the Windows Phone 7 and let us know your experience.

Thanks,
Moe
katrinka
Anything in the works for an iphone app? 
mcaton
We do have it on our To Do list. 

Thanks,
Matt
glientsc
there are more android than iphone users... Hope an android app is on the To Do list too!
mcaton
Yes, android is on the list too.

Thanks,
Matt
Steeph
mcaton wrote:
Yes, android is on the list too.

Yay!
Having my brain on my phone would be very useful.
Encryption would be mandatory though IMHO. If it was stolen or lost it would be a nightmare.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
ngreene
While you can access your brain on the iphone/ipad you can't edit. Attached files open quickly, but there's no way to exit out of them back to the brain.
Moe
ngreene, Thank You for posting. Yes you are correct, at this time you can only view your WebBrain on your iPhone/iPad in read-only format. I would like to mention that our dev team is working on a version of WebBrain which will provide the end user the ability to edit their Brain online via the iPhone/iPad. 

Regarding the way attachments are launched, we have no control over that since that is the behavior of the iOS.

Thanks,
Moe
anonymous
Moe wrote:
I would like to mention that our dev team is working on a version of WebBrain which will provide the end user the ability to edit their Brain online via the iPhone/iPad. 

I was greatly disappointed to see that I couldn't edit my thoughts on my sparkling new iPad.  Do you have an approximate idea (this year or next?) when it will be possible to edit thoughts using the device?  And can I offer to beta test?
Moe
anonymous, Thank You for your post. Our policy is not to announce dates for new features until they are either complete and available. You can certainly beta test when the time comes, we'll make an announcement.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software