b4l4nc3r
Web-links without an icon are not added on drag&drop.

-----
PB.v6.0.5.4 on Win7 64bit, Oracle-SunJVM.64bit.1.6.0_22
b4l4nc3r
Restarting PB fixed this symptom, but I restarted PB because it was starting to incredibly lag. This is perhaps an interesting indication. I'm sure that web-links with specific icons in the addressbar upon drag&drop did work, but not without a specific one, up until the PB restart. Didn't have to restart Windows.
Moe
b4, Thanks for posting. If you experience a lag such that you have indicated, please immediately close down PB then capture a copy of your log file to post here. The log file may contain info pointing to the cause of the lag.

Thanks,
Moe
b4l4nc3r
Will do, in the sense I've mentioned in another thread.

I've also noticed that you've deleted my thread: "The outrageously devious experience of the 6.0.5.4!". It's understandable. You had too, because it would definitely create even a wider negative force. Not because I used "bad" language, or criticised relentelesly without any basis, since that was clearly not the case. In my opinion, it was deleted because I've captured the negative experience so accurately, proofing the full responsibility of PB for it! Luckily I've copies. Just to remind myself that that day really happened. And to proof to anyone interested, that it actually happened. The deletion confirms admission of truth from your side. But it's your job/duty/passion to maintain order in this forum, and therefore handle pro-actively when a negative force takes place, despite it being right. Knowing those facts is enough for me to rest my case.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software