Cerebrum Show full post »
mcaton
Cerebrum,

Thank you for your post and sharing your user experience.  Our subscription management pages are in the process of receiving a major overhaul. You've highlighted several of the obvious reasons.

In summary, your subscription was renewed (by someone on the Brain staff) manually last year, so it is not set to auto renew when it expires tomorrow. If you would like renew your subscription, please visit  https://www.thebrain.com/store/upgrade and enter your email address to make sure you get the discounted price as an existing user.

If you would prefer, you can contact us at support@thebrain.com or call 310-751-5000 to process your subscription renewal with one of our support representatives.

Thank you,
Matt  
Cerebrum
mcaton wrote:
If you would like renew your subscription, please visit  https://www.thebrain.com/store/upgrade and enter your email address to make sure you get the discounted price as an existing user. 
Yesterday, when I tried that link, there was no way of renewing. Today, after my subscription expired and I can no longer sync, I can renew by logging into the TB8 website. I have not renewed.
mcaton wrote:
Our subscription management pages are in the process of receiving a major overhaul. You've highlighted several of the obvious reasons.
November 2017:
Brigitte wrote:
TheBrain 9 Web client is still in development, but eventually users will be able to manage their account via TheBrain 9 Web client.
November 2016:
pthompson wrote:
With our rebuild of TheBrain 9, we are also redoing and looking at the way our subscription service and its notifications operate.
February 2016:
Brigitte wrote:
It is a timing issue with the payment service that we are aware of. We will consider finding a solution in the future.
metta
Cerebrum ~

Just wondering: Was your subscription renewal challenge eventually resolved?

With appreciation and interest,
Metta
Cerebrum
Metta, thanks for asking.

I did renew but through TheBrain Store and not through "Subscription and License Management".
With some grumbling and mumbling ... ðŸ˜‰

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software