ErikW

Hello everyone,

I am developing high-level complexity brains with a lot of external weblinks. I need to be able to show this to the visitors of my website and for them to easily navigate. What will Webbrain 9.0 look like? Do you plan on emphasizing Webbrain development in later versions of the software? Will it forever be an important part or is there a risk of building it down in the future?

Did you ever think of a "Thebrain social network"? 

Friendly greetings,

Erik

pthompson
Erik,

We cannot share what the new version of webbrain will look like yet, but there is a great deal of improvements on it. It is, essentially, being re-written from the ground up just like TheBrain itself.
ErikW
Cool, I'm curious :-)

Does this imply Webbrain will be part of Thebrain as long as the software exists?
pthompson
Yes, that is the plan.
ErikW

Hello,

Would it be possible to keep me in the loop about Webbrain planning and features and to include me in the design process?

In my opionion, in order for it to function properly for "non-users", for visitors of Webbrain who never had any experience with this kind of software it needs quite a few tweaks to make it accessible enough. I have experience in Information Architecture and I would be happy to assist in making it a product that best serves all it's users and potential future users.

pthompson
ErikW,

We already have a design in the works at the moment but any feedback and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
mctrexler
ErikW, I don't know whether you've seen this thread on the subject of Webbrain.  You might have some specific thoughts as well. 

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/making-webbrain-9-a-real-asset-to-thebrain-7760234?pid=1289661657 

Mark

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software