jroeterd
The tittle says it all.

It would be very nice when using the instant search box that when the search is matched with a certain thought this thought should get activated when hitting enter. Now the search is started.

I use for example the thought "klanten" (meaning clients) a lot and most of the time I want to type klanten and hit enter to activate is. Of course you should be able tot toggle this behaviour in the preferences. 

No priority but nice to have in my point of view.

Jeroen 
rhodes
But how would you be able to carry out extended searching? (pressing Enter calls ext. search from inst. search)
Alan Rhodes
jroeterd

... you could by clicking on the search button (or TAB and then enter with the focus on the search button).

Of course with the option in preferences to toggle the behaviour this would not be a problem. 

Mayby this is because I use the extended search function very seldom. I remember (partial) thought names. And I try to use short names. That is why the option looks very nice to me.

Thanks for the response...

Jeroen 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software