GerSch
In the actual v153 I have no longer a button for "Report" on the top right side. Bug or feature? 2017.02.20_12h09m54s.png 
JasperToo
+1
Cerebrum
It's right next to the "Save Custom Report" button ... 

Oh, wait, that's missing too. [wink]
pthompson
It has been removed to cleanup the toolbar a bit. You can get to it via right-click on the Plex or the View > Report menu option.
GerSch
Oh no, no, no. Criteria should be, as few clicks and ways with the mouse as possible!

Now:
1. Look on the plex
2. First mouse way away from a thought
3. First click on the mouse to get the menu
4. Second mouse way to the menu "Report"
5. Second click on "Report"

Old:
1. I know that the icon is on the top right side. Without looking I start the first mouse way
2. One click. Finish!

When you will clean up the toolbar then remove the list of recent modified thoughts. Never used it...
danlandrum
I like the right-click option that quickly shows Timeline and Report. I also appreciate the recently modified thoughts report. It is a great tool to get back on track. It would be fine, imho, if it appeared as a right-click on the plex option as well, but would also make sense if it fell within the Report section.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Cerebrum
So, somebody decided to move Reports to the View menu but didn't think about adding Reports to the View section of Preferences/Keyboard.
[frown]
pthompson
Cerebrum wrote:
So, somebody decided to move Reports to the View menu but didn't think about adding Reports to the View section of Preferences/Keyboard.
[frown]

This is why we have awesome testers like you to catch things like this. [smile] I'll documented it. Thanks.

I'll also make sure it's documented as a request to look into bringing the icon back. Thanks for the feedback all.
pshanks
It's currently in Preferences Keyboard under the Report section.

TheBrain 11.0.120.0, iOS V10.0.
Windows 10 (V19041), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.15.x
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

pthompson
Ah yes. Thanks Pat.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software