mctrexler
There's always a lot of discussion on the web forum about marketing, customer service, and brand issues around the Brain.  Does anyone know who's in charge of these issues for the company?   Is it Shelley?  That would seem an odd management structure in terms of Shelley still doing the weekly Brain Introduction webinars.  On a related note, does anyone know whether Harlan Hugh is actually still involved with the company? Other than seeing reference to him as the founder many years ago, I don't think I've ever encountered his name in a decade of being involved with Brain software. 

Mark
jostber
http://www.thebrain.com/about/management/
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
mctrexler
Ummm . . . yes.  My question had to do with a level of information beyond the two paragraphs at the website. 
enkidu

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1280805185&postcount=1

This involvement seems recent enough.

cheers
enkidu
katelynmgr
I think Harlan the management didn't change.
ShelleyHayduk
The weekly webinars 101 classes are hosted by Tracy Barr. I am the administrator on this account so all the emails come from me. Add to the confusion her voice sounds alot like mine. LOL
She is one of our customer solutions managers and does a fantastic job!!!

I do like to host our larger events. I enjoy the interactive Q&A and discussing key concepts about TheBrain. 

As far as management, Harlan Hugh is the company CEO and CTO. He is actively involved but as CEO don't expect him to be on theses boards all the time.  It's actually amazing how much he does participate on them if you compare to other tech companies.

TheBrain has many talented senior people in management that are not publicly disclosed.

We continue to grow and are accepting applications for senior engineers and developers, technical writers, product management, UX designers, web designers, as well as customer service reps. If you are interested in applying you can email jobs@thebrain.com
Shelley

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software