korm
OS X 10.10.5

In the selection list that appears on the left side of the plex -- when there is something that's been selected -- it's possible to open the displayed contextual menu by ^clicking the heading "Selected(n)".  Not sure why we would need the "Layout" controls here -- since they change the layout for the entire plex and not just the selection.

[4zzxuiz] 
mcaton
Great discovery!  Thanks for posting.  I've documented this issue as it does not seem useful in this location.

Thank you,
Matt
pthompson
korm,

I believe this is occurring because you are clicking on the top portion of the selection area, which does not have the same options as a right click lower in the selection. If you right click on your plex, you will see that same drop down. FYI.
korm
pthompson wrote:
I believe this is occurring because you are clicking on the top portion of the selection area, which does not have the same options as a right click lower in the selection. If you right click on your plex, you will see that same drop down. FYI.

Not exactly correct -- the point is not how it happens, but where it happens.  

As mcaton wrote "does not seem useful in this location" -- which is correct.
pthompson
korm,

Right, I was just pointing out why it is appearing there, not that it is correct that it is appearing there.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software