sudeepshroff
Hello,

I have recently customised my cursors in Windows 7. I am using thebrain 7. Some how one of the cursors (link select - a hand with a finger pointing) has not been updated in the brain. It still somehow fetches the old cursor.

From where the software takes the details of operating system's cursors?
What to do about it?

Hope I could explain the problem well. If not, please let me know.

Thanks.
Dr. Sudeep Shroff
pthompson
Hello,

Does this only happen when you are trying to open a link from Notes? Any additional information you can share will help us troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.
sudeepshroff
No patrick. This happens everywhere in the brain including while pointing a cursor to a thought.

When we point a cursor to a thought, it turns from an arrow to a hand with finger-pointing. When I do so in thebrain it does change to a finger-pointing hand, but it is not the hand that I have selected in my mouse -->pointer settings in windows control panel.

Please find a couple of images attached to better explain my point.

brainforum 1.jpg 

brainforum 2.jpg

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software