jostber
The Instant Search field width should be adjustable, or just possible to expand by dragging, because some comma trick-named thoughts are hard to read in this field.

Alternatives/other options:

- That search button could might be smaller, or possible to hide?
- Possible to scroll to the right on a name for a long thought by using the right arrow in the field.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
jostber
I'm with you on that. Auto configurable would be good.
fjgrijalva
That would be great! It's absolutely necessary for long thought names.

Fernando

Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
Julian2008
Quote:
That would be great! It's absolutely necessary for long thought names.

Absolutely!!!
Especially when using the comma trick option, any thought name of more then 3 or 4 words gets inrecognizable when its parent's name appears in front of them.
In other words: I fully support this suggestion!

Regards,
Julian

Darkstar
It would not be smart to have the Instant Search box expand to longest thought length. I have some really long thought names--- as in, easier bigger then the plex. Don't want my Instant Search box eating the whole bottom of my display--- unless I need it when I'm using it.

Now, settable by me? That would be AWESOME! Especially if I could resize it instantly in the plex by just "dragging" some sizing handle(s).
-Darkstar
jostber
Example of possible shortcuts:

Alt-+ : Increase width of search field
Alt-Minus: Decrease width

jostber
Really hope this is up and coming in a new version of PB. Especially regulating the width would be great.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software