rengel
This is for Win7-64, TB7.0.2.9:
1. Open a brain.
2. Drag the title bar to left or right side of the screen, to make the window half the size of the screen.
3. Choose 'Edit > Capture Image to Clipboard'.
4. Press ESC immediately.
5. Then the window of the brain is not restored to it's previous size.

Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
Reinhard ,

rengel wrote:
Then the window of the brain is not restored to it's previous size.

By previous size, do you mean half-screen size? Because this is the size it should display as. 

The size of your Brain window, before going to (Edit > Capture Image to Clipboard), should remain the same after hitting ESC.

I've tested this on my end and have verified it is working correctly in [7.0.2.9]

Regards,
rengel
Apparently I haven't expressed the procedure clearly enough. Here is what I mean.
The error is reproducible.
The Brains's window isn't restored to its original (half-screen) size.

Click image for larger version - Name: SizeError1.jpg, Views: 26, Size: 97.22 KB Click image for larger version - Name: SizeError2.jpg, Views: 25, Size: 61.88 KB
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
Reinhard,

I see what you mean now. TheBrain is going back to the last size before it was "docked". I will bring this to our developer's attention to see if there is anything that can be done about this. 

Thanks,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software