Nutcracker
I have a duel screen system. When I choose "auto-hide right", it does just that, but only on the primary(left) monitor, so it is stuck right in the middle of my desktop. It would be nice to have a setting in the options as to which monitor it should auto-hide to.  Or even better, use the monitor it is currently on to figure that out.

OK... This is not necessarily a bug, but it is an issue.

Thanks for the trial period on the product.

Regards,
The Nut
Harlan
Yes, right now the auto-hide tab only works on the primary monitor. Thanks for your post.
Regards,
-Harlan
EverMore
So when will the autohide work on a monitor other than the primary monitor?  This is a big issue. I have a quad monitor setup. The current autohide is not acceptable.  I have an earlier version of the Brain and the autohide works with my quad monitor setup - on the right hand side of the 4th monitor. This is very efficient setup. I have been using the brain since it's introduction.

zenrain
<begin jealousy>I have a quad monitor setup.</jealousy>

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Darkstar

I would hope version 5.1, since that is the next "major" update.

-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software