GerSch
This looks strange in the pin bar:
2016.11.23_14h41m55s.png  I think there must a minimum number of letters, or? On the bottom bar it is a bit better...
danlandrum
I wish the pin bar didn't change when zooming text in the plex. I think about them like the row of program icons above, only user definable. It would make it easier to decide what fits, and what doesn't.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
pthompson
Thank you for the suggestion. I will write it up as a feature request.
GerSch
In V8 I never thought about this point of viewing my pin bar. There must be other rules in V9...?
danlandrum
As a temporary solution, or a long term one if separating pinned items from rest of the plex text doesn't happen, I'm creating a thought type named pins. It will contain pinned thoughts with shortened names, each linking to the pinned destination.  In some cases I'm finding just having the thought icon appear is sufficient. Love this software. 

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

Great suggestion!  I've seen this done before.  It adds just a single extra click, but different types of pins can be grouped this way.  In fact, rather than pinning all of my individual To-Dos, I have a To-Do's Thought that is pined.  Click To-Dos Pin > Click attached action item and away I go...

Thanks, 
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software