reasonablekamikaze
Hey guys and gals,

I'm curious to hear how you guys cite references, i.e. the source(s) for your thoughts.

it's meta data that's useful, but you want to tuck away somewhere, i.e. X thoughts came from X book. 

Tags? Types? I suspect using types and tags wouldn't be sustainable for those who read A LOT and would have 1000+ references. I'm not sure how helpful 1000+ tags would be lol.

There's search also... or parent thoughts, I guess. But then, if you use parents, you'll have the same problem as tags/types. Too many.

Perhaps this becomes a feature suggestion for a 3rd option to arrange our thoughts (types + tags + sources?).

Looking forward to hearing how ya'll do it.

metta
@reasonablekamikaze ~

I rely heavily on nested parents along with extensive (detailed) thought types, so I'm not sure my approach would be helpful if you want to keep parents, types and tags to a minimum.

Perhaps the following discussions might be of some interest and/or help instead?
reasonablekamikaze
metta wrote:
@reasonablekamikaze ~

I rely heavily on nested parents along with extensive (detailed) thought types, so I'm not sure my approach would be helpful if you want to keep parents, types and tags to a minimum.

Perhaps the following discussions might be of some interest and/or help instead?

Thanks, Metta! Taking a lot at those links now. 🙏

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software