rengel
v. 7.0.2.2
Options|Arrange Thoughts by|Creation date

Thoughts are sorted in REVERSE order, not in creation date order

Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
mcaton
Rengal,

Thank you for posting.  The order should be newest to oldest Thoughts.  Is this not what you are seeing on your end?  When you create a new Thought, it should show up at the top of the list.

Thank you,
Matt
rengel
Yes, what you describe, is what I see: newest to oldest. But it's not what I unterstand when read 'arrange by creation date'. I expect a chronological order, not a reverse chronological order. Imagine, you want to enter the Chapters of a book and want to preserve their order. Would you begin with the last chapter?
(I know, I could use numbers, but I don't want to.)

BTW: Why is it still not possible to arrange thoughts on a thought by thought basis (one by date, another one by name)?  This request has been brought up a couple of times.

Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
jbennett
rengel wrote:

BTW: Why is it still not possible to arrange thoughts on a thought by thought basis (one by date, another one by name)?  This request has been brought up a couple of times.

Reinhard, 

By using the Expanded view, it is possible to manually arrange thoughts and save your arrangements. Expanded view enables control over which Thoughts are displayed and how they are arranged.  After saving your expanded views, you can always switch back and forth as needed.  If you're interested, check out the Expanded View tutorial.

James

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software